In January 1989, the Holiday Franchise Program began. The franchise program now has 127 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota.
The Holiday Franchise Program offers its franchisees a comprehensive system to operating a successful convenience store business. We provide you with the tools and information your store needs to achieve growth and profitability.
Brand Recognition and Buying Power
Holiday is a recognized leader in the convenience store industry with over 450 corporately owned and franchise stores located in
12 states throughout the northern tier of the United States: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, North Dakota, South
Dakota, Nebraska, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington and Alaska. As a Holiday franchisee you will enjoy the benefits of
being in a partnership with an over 450 store buying power. Holiday's petroleum and merchandise suppliers work to provide
Holiday with the best possible pricing available and we pass it directly on to you.
If you're looking for an industry leading, all inclusive franchise program that provides solutions to your challenges, you have found it with the Holiday Stationstore Franchise Program. At Holiday, we deliver the advanced tools and provide comprehensive support to grow your business. As a Holiday franchise you will be the beneficiary of a host of advantages including: strategic relationships; marketing, merchandising and advertising expertise; training and field support; and many other services.
- Strategic supply relationships with several refiners and suppliers assures a reliable and secure supply source.
- An integrated fuel transportation service assures timely deliveries and inventory control.
- Strategic supply relationship with McLane Company, Inc., a premier merchandise and logistics organization.
- National account recognition with direct store delivery vendors.
Marketing, Merchandising and Advertising Expertise
Marketing and Merchandising:
- Constant development of new and innovative programs such as the Holiday Pantry private label products, Holiday Pantry Coffee, Holiday Bakeshop
and "Only at Holiday" offerings.
- Strategic marketing alliances with businesses outside our channel of trade to cross promote customers, driving volume and sales.
- Category Managers researching new products, negotiating favorable vendor pricing, developing store profiles and focused on product movement.
- Our visionary creative team assists in the production of all point of sale materials as well as billboards, radio,
newspaper and direct mailer advertising.
Training and Field Support
- The investment in people is critical for success. Holiday offers effective classroom and hands on in-store training
for franchise owners, managers and staff.
- Electronic training is at your fingertips with our Computer Based Training Program, electronic operations
manuals, foodservice "cookbook" and Storefront systems.
- Dedicated field personnel support the needs of the franchisee and work to drive sales and profitability at your store. They provide valuable assistance with store sets, merchandising, roll out of new programs and site visit evaluations.
- Equipment Purchasing
- Accounting Support
- Risk Management
- Loss Prevention
- Human Resources
- Environmental Resources
There are many steps to take before opening your doors as a Holiday Franchise location. We begin our process by evaluating your site and determining if it has the ability to support the full Holiday program. Our evaluation includes traffic counts and patterns, reviewing current petroleum and inside sales volumes and what competitors are in the area. If we decide to move forward with the project after our review, then we will work with you to begin the process of converting your store to a Holiday Franchise location.
If you could like more information on becoming a Holiday Franchise, please send an email with your name, city, state, phone number and email address to email@example.com.