The Holiday Stationstores Franchise Program began in January 1989 and now has more than 140 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota. The Holiday Stationstores Franchise Program offers franchisees a comprehensive system for operating a successful gasoline station and convenience store business.
Why Join the Holiday Stationstores Franchise Program?
Brand Recognition and Buying Power
Holiday is a recognized leader in the gasoline station and convenience store industry with over 500 corporately-owned and franchised stores located in 10 states throughout the northern tier of the United States: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington and Alaska. As a Holiday Stationstores franchisee, you will enjoy the benefits of being in a system with significant buying power. Holiday’s petroleum and merchandise suppliers work to provide Holiday with the best possible pricing available, and we pass those benefits on to you.
If you're looking for an industry leading, all-inclusive franchise program that provides solutions to your challenges, you have found it with the Holiday Stationstores Franchise Program. At Holiday, we deliver the advanced tools and provide comprehensive support to grow your business. As a Holiday Stationstores franchisee, you will be the beneficiary of a host of advantages, including strategic relationships; marketing, merchandising and advertising expertise; training and field support; and many other services.
Holiday's Strategic Relationships
- Strategic supply relationships with several refiners and suppliers assures a reliable and secure supply source.
- An integrated fuel transportation service assures timely deliveries and inventory control.
- Strategic supply relationship with McLane Company, Inc., a premier merchandise and logistics organization.
- National account recognition with direct store delivery vendors
Marketing, Merchandising and Advertising Expertise
Marketing and Merchandising:
- Constant development of new and innovative programs such as Holiday Pantry private label products, including Holiday Pantry coffee, Holiday Bakeshop bakery and Holiday Pantry candy and snacks.
- Strategic marketing alliances with businesses outside our channel of trade to cross promote customers, driving volume and sales.
- Category Managers researching new products, negotiating favorable vendor pricing, developing store profiles and focused on product movement.
- Holiday's visionary creative team assists in the production of all in-store point of sale materials as well as external billboards, radio, newspaper and direct mailer advertising.
Training and Field Support
- The investment in people is critical for success. Holiday offers effective classroom and hands on in-store training for franchise owners, managers and staff.
- Electronic training is at your fingertips with Holiday's Computer Based Training Program which includes electronic operations manuals, food service cookbook and storefront systems.
- Dedicated field personnel support the needs of the franchisee and work to drive sales at your store. They provide valuable assistance with store sets, merchandising, roll out of new programs and site evaluations.
- Equipment Purchasing
- Accounting Support
- Risk Management
- Loss Prevention
- Human Resources Consultation
- Environmental Resources Consultation
If you would like more information on becoming a Holiday Stationstores franchisee, please send an email with your name, city, state, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This web site and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states require that Holiday register the franchise disclosure document in those states. The communications on this web site are not directed by Holiday to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, Holiday will not offer or sell franchises in those states until Holiday has registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and has delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.